Monday, September 29, 2008

Cubs Fans

Honestly, I have no problems with the Cubs organization. I really have no reason to hate them other than the fact they are the Brewers biggest rivals. I even like some of their players alot. I really enjoy watching Derek Lee at first base. It would be hard to find a better defensive player at first than him. I have wacthed alot of Cubs games and he always scoops a bad throw out of the dirt or makes a great defensive play. I also like watching Jim Edmunds for the same reason.

The problem I have is with Cubs fans. They are just annoying. This is probably the case with most fans in general, especially with Red Sox and Yankees fans. I hate Cubs fans because of the whole Wrigley Field North treatment of Miller Park. Miler Park is not your vaction get away and it certaintly is not Wrigley Field North. I am sorry that your games are sold out and that they are played during the day. Miller Park is not your home and it never will be. You are guests in our park and that should be remembered. What makes this even worse is Brewers fans who sell their tickets to Cubs fans. Stop doing this please. I am so sick of these arogant bastards. What made the Brewers trip to the playoffs even better was that they beat the Cubs to do it. I can only hope that the Brewers play the Cubs again and prevent them from going to the Wold Series. News flash to all Cubs fans, just because you have sucked for 100 years doesnt mean you will win the Wolrd Series this year.

No comments: